Logical interview questions asked usually “with a solution”
Hello friends, once again I am here, today I am here on the occasion of INDEPENDENCE DAY and going to share some of the top logical interview questions asked.Have you ever wonder about some questions that are usually asked in technical interviews. So, let’s take a look at those questions.
Some Logical interview questions asked usually
Let’s start with the simple one…
1. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
These type of interview questions are usually asked to check the decision-making time and thinking capability of a candidate.
Now Move to another one…
2. What looks like half apple?
Hahaha… people start thinking of things but the answer is very simple I will tell you at the end.
3. ( ) + ( ) + ( ) + ( ) + ( ) = 30 This is what you have for equation.
The following are the numbers that you can use to fill in the brackets: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13 and 15.
You can repeat the numbers if required. The resulting sum should be 30.
Now, these types of interview questions are bit mathematical but don’t worry I have the answer.
4. Jamie looked at his reflection on the window mirror of the 45th floor. Driven by an irrational impulse, he made a leap through the window on the other side. Yet Jamie did not encounter even a single bruise. How can this be possible if he did neither landed on a soft surface nor used a parachute?
5. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven’t eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
6. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday?
7. Twins(Adarsh and Anupam) were born in May but their birthday is in June. How’s this possible?
Now its time to answer these beautiful questions……………
1. Concrete floors are very hard to crack!
2. The other half.
3. There is no mention if you can use a sign or not and thus the only possible way to get this is as follows:
(15 – 9) + (13 – 7) + (7 – 1) + (9 – 1) + (13 – 9).
4. Jamie is a window cleaner who was tired after cleaning the windows on the 45th floor and thus leapt inside the building.
5. The third room. Lions that haven’t eaten in three years are dead. Easy one, right?
6. Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.
7. May is the name of the town
I hope you found this useful.
Please comment if you know more questions like this .have a nice day
Goodbye, for now, I will be back with new amazing posts. Keep sharing